With nearly 20 years of biodiesel production and marketing experience, REG is proud to offer B100 or B99.9 biodiesel from our biorefinery or terminal locations. The REG-9000 Biodiesel product line-up offers more stringent standards than ASTM D6751, regardless of feedstock. Whether you are an obligated party on the East Coast, a regional petroleum distributor in the Southeast, an underground mine near the Rockies, a farmers’ cooperative in Texas or a city fleet in Hawaii, REG-9000 Biodiesel is available when and where you need it.
REG is committed to redefining quality with our REG-9000 Biodiesel product line-up.
We offer national supply and logistics for on-demand biodiesel delivery.
- Flexibility in product availability from multiple network plants across the country
- Multiple terminal locations
- Dedicated railcar fleet and nationwide truck fleet partnerships for on-demand delivery
With a laboratory at each biorefinery, we make quality assurance our number one priority.
With a full-time RINs manager, REG offers superior RIN compliance for RFS2 obligated parties.
- Internal accounting system linked directly to EMTS to avoid time delays in RIN transactions
- Early adopter of EMTS
- Dedicated full-time RIN manager
- Centralized RIN management program tracks RINs from all REG manufacturing facilities
- Eligible to produce Biomass-Based Diesel and Advanced Biofuels category RINs
REG offers several pricing and risk management options to meet your needs. Contact your biodiesel sales manager to learn more.
- Supply contracts
- Indexed pricing
- Spot pricing
- Feedstock-plus pricing
- Ability to attach additional RINs with each wet gallon(up to 2.5 RINs per gallon)
Learn more about:
BQ-9000 is a licensed trademark of the National Biodiesel Board, used with permission.